Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is the tomato really a fruit? Hell no!@!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is the tomato really a fruit? Hell no!@!!!!
    Posted: 03-Nov-2007 at 18:41
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

If you cannot figure out the difference between babies and tomatoes, then all I can say is GEUuuuuuuu!!!

Is there a difference?  You could make soup with either one.  Big%20smile

Edited by red clay - 04-Nov-2007 at 12:26
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2007 at 22:48
Hurrah for red clay, you started the twentieth page! One small step for a tomato, one giant leap for mankind. Taking about babies I was wondering about do you pronounce to-mate-o or to-mart-o? I mean to-mate means babies may be produced. Yet tom-mart-o rhymes with castrato which means babies are not produced at all. But to say cas-straight-o (see to-mate-o) means tomato babies for there is something left to get straight.
elenos
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2007 at 01:35
elenos your posts are so out there my brain is-a-hurtin
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2007 at 07:38
Perhaps the tomato is such a fruitful subject. 
elenos
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2007 at 10:49
It's food for thought...
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2007 at 22:39
If u think about food with your thoughts you live in a 3rd world country...FACT
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2007 at 03:22
With all the thinking of food I do, I must really be dying.Cry
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2007 at 05:50
The tomato works in subtle ways. You are starving for a pizza and tomatoes comes to mind (with extra cheese and pepperoni). 
elenos
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2007 at 12:30
It infiltrates stealthily into your meals, only to jump out at you in the last seconds.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2007 at 13:15
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

If u think about food with your thoughts

Thinking about food with your thought? What else can you think with?
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2008 at 18:37
Is it close to the season where tomatoes everywhere should be getting ripe?
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2008 at 18:51
Unless we are already in August the only thing ripe around here is your sense of humor. Wait till the Tomato Master reads this.
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2008 at 19:26
hahaha...some topics never die eh? I cant wait for Ponce to read this as well.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2008 at 00:23
Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

He's the one that brought it backLOL
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2008 at 03:37

Well it's still just a little early in the North East,  Ripes don't come in until July.  But Ponce can be confident that Northman and I will be waiting for him.

Big%20smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2008 at 21:50
Originally posted by Balaam

Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

He's the one that brought it backLOL
Hahaha! he changed his avatar...i quickly rush this last page...so I didn't know it was him...LOL But He was normal to start this...so ponce. now r u a believer of the tomato is a fruit? Wink
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2008 at 02:29
Hey this is the end of the tomato season for me, soon all my bushes will be killed off by frost.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2008 at 04:04
This thread is just for me to reflect on the fact that there are no such things as tomatoes.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2008 at 13:16
Haha...here we go again....Pinch
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2008 at 04:05

Since most of us should agree that tomato is something out of ordinary, perhaps we should consider the fact that it's some kind of allotropy, which is responsible for series of confusion and frustation. Just look at how many pages there are in this thread.

I know, I'm rambling, I'm complaining. I'm sorry. Continue with the discussion...

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>