Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vive la France !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vive la France !
    Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 02:08
Front National = Le Pen's fascist party

Edited by kotumeyil
[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 02:27
oh ok. Thankyou for the information
Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 02:59
Originally posted by Illuminati

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

Commie strikers are the plague of France. These people tend to live in an alternate reality. They want to suck life out of the state. Parasite if you tell me. If it was up to me I'll turn France into a police state. let's just hope the Government (which is very cowardly) will not give way to those hippies demand. 

France need the FN desperately.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is FN?

Don't pay much attention to the Turk. The FN is a nationalist party that is anti-immigration and on the right. The FN is comparable to the US republicans, whereas the Gaullist party will be the equivalent of the democrats but a little more to the left.

In other word the FN wants France to stay French. what's wrong with that.  Of course a turk would want France to become a muslim country. Over my dead body.

kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 03:24
He he, this Turk is atheist and communist
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 04:17

Originally posted by Maju

France need the FN desperately.

That would destroy France and Europe. Maybe the enemies of Europe need that but we don't. It would lead to a violent conflict with multiple incalculable risks. Conflict inside France and conflict everywhere else. It would be a total disaster.

Luckily I believe it is not a realistic possibility.

I'll rather go down in the flame of glory rather than succomb to commies and foreigners who only seek to destroy us.

LePen is right, Europe is what keep us down. That's why nowadays you are seeing a wave of french protectionism. The anglo-saxons have succeeded to destroy the EU, I'm disgusted by the behaviours of Europeans who allow this to happen. France must go on her own.

Call me fascist or racist, but we will not go down without a fight.

Sorry: Communism is a Western ideology. It was invented in France among other places in Western Europe - and the Commune of Paris of 1971 is one of its models.

Don't be a jerk and accept Western ideology: human rights at all levels. There wasn't a French Revolution just to put a pig like Le Pen in power. And don't compare that idiot with Napoleon - Napo at least had some height of character and he was indeed a great general - possibly the last great general of all times - and a mjor statesman. Le Pen is just a hypocrite lascive old man. Le Pen is a sick opportunist. Le Pen is the Khomeini of Europe.

If France goes fascist. It will be the end of Europe. No more 2nd opportunities.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 06:14

The FN is comparable to the US republicans,

Much as I dislike the Republicans, I don't see them denying the holocaust or suggesting to pay mothers for every child they give birth to.

Edited by Mixcoatl
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 07:42
I think that paying mothers would be a good policy. It could help to reduce the handicap of being a woman in our societies. It would destroy the traditional concept of family - but who cares? 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 10:06

It could help to reduce the handicap of being a woman in our societies.

Indeed, but I don't think that's why the FN supports it.
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 10:15

I think that paying mothers would be a good policy. It could help to reduce the handicap of being a woman in our societies. It would destroy the traditional concept of family - but who cares? 

I don't think so. I think it's  rewarding women for being traditional mothers who are the slaves of patriarchy. 

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 10:59
Hi,
Maju, think foward: what if Le Pen is elected or something?
Only good things will come out: a few good dictatorial laws (banning
syndicats for instance...)
Then when people will have enough (after two weeks or so) a beautyful
revolution.
Great, I love that.

Back to the demonstrations:
Saterday, police almost killed one man.
Sorbonne is now turned into a medieval castle guarded by about 500
anti-riot soldiers
Hope we will be able to work soon.

Bye
I am a free donkey!
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 11:24

I doubt the pragmatic French will elect Le Pen to high office.  In frustration, they may say one thing in polls or interviews and vote otherwise in an election.

Admittedly, it is becoming a long time since the days of Action Francaise and the Vichy government.  After a couple of generations those memories tend to become ancient history.

Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 18:03

Originally posted by Maharbbal

Hi,

Back to the demonstrations:
Saterday, police almost killed one man.
Sorbonne is now turned into a medieval castle guarded by about 500
anti-riot soldiers
Hope we will be able to work soon.

Bye

Well when you decide to disturb the peace and engage in criminal activities, you are very likely to get hurt. Hope he wasn't badly hurt, but had he died his blood would have been on his own hands. Crime doesn't pay.

By the way mods being pro-police and pro-order isn't racist. I don't know why right wing views aren't accepted. (I'm not even on the right)

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 18:53

Don't pay much attention to the Turk. The FN is
a nationalist party that is anti-immigration and on the right. The FN is
comparable to the US republicans, whereas the Gaullist party will be the
equivalent of the democrats but a little more to the left.

In other wordthe FNwants France to stay French. what's wrong with
that. Of course a turk wouldwant France to become a muslim country.
Over my dead body.

Of course these are the words of a good leftist as in your
opinion Sarkozy is nothing but a dangerous troskyist.
Pff
I am a free donkey!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:16
Originally posted by kotumeyil

I don't think so. I think it's  rewarding women for being traditional mothers who are the slaves of patriarchy. 

Not actually: it would allow women to have children independently of their companions and their jobs. Without being economically dependent, they would be able to have children and dedicate enough time to them if they wish to.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:23
Originally posted by Maharbbal

Hi,
Maju, think foward: what if Le Pen is elected or something?
Only good things will come out: a few good dictatorial laws (banning
syndicats for instance...)
Then when people will have enough (after two weeks or so) a beautyful
revolution.
Great, I love that.

Sure... but I'd rather had the revolution without the fascist regime.

And Europe would be broken forever most likely.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 02:16

Originally posted by kotumeyil

Not actually: it would allow women to have children independently of their companions and their jobs. Without being economically dependent, they would be able to have children and dedicate enough time to them if they wish to.

However, when the number of mothers declaring independence may increase, I think the number of "traditional mothers of the sacred family" would increase in a much faster way. 

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 10:51
Everyone happy then... 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 13:07
I think there are also many strikes in Germany and Spain but in France, protest is more spontaneous.
Indeed, this new employment law is nonsense and it will even deteriorate the situation for the youth at the end of their studies. But generally the rightist face without doubt more obstacles than leftist government to pass a law.
But generally, this new government of Chriac is pathetic. While the President and Prime Minister have no authority on the Minister of Interior - Nicolas Sarkozy, the Minister of Foreign Affairs - Doust Blazy is very powerless and the main subject of caricatures and laugh in France.
Furthermore, the Prime Minister - Dominique De Villepin who became very popular for his anti-war (in Iraq) position when he was the Minister of Foreign Affairs, is currently one of the less popular political actor because of high number of unemployed as the majority of the Prime Ministers of the 5th Republique... but this is France...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345