Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduce yourself
    Posted: 14-Dec-2016 at 08:38
Welcome aboard Xi!We appreciate your intro!Big smileParticipate in our talks about everything.Your name says you will.

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Dec-2016 at 08:40
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2016 at 09:27
yep...but be wary for it is here..'that we close shut the gates of Oblivion' .
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2016 at 22:45
Thank you muchly for the kind welcome!!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2016 at 15:03
Welcome to AE, Xi. Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2016 at 06:05
Thanks!! Smile
Robbie Lynne View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Robbie Lynne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2017 at 16:45
Hello everyone..my name is Robbielynne and have a mad passion for history...especially the Middle Ages and World War II..I live in Oklahoma and enjoy traveling, reading, spending time outdoors, music etc..
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2017 at 17:07
Welcome to AE,  Robbie! Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Teenwolf View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Teenwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2017 at 05:18
Hello! My name is Alex, I am from Spain and I am a history lover, specially military history of ancient ages (Roman, Greek, Egyptian and so on).
Hope  I can learn a discuss history with all the community!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2017 at 05:21
Have a nice time here.Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2017 at 05:30
..and i delete double posts.Big smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2017 at 18:11
Welcome to AE Teenwolf. Smile
amature historian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote amature historian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2017 at 00:58
Hi, my name is Bernie and I live in Michigan.  I have a general interest in history, especially the history of technology.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2017 at 01:29
Hi Bernie!Have a nice time here!Smile
amature historian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote amature historian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2017 at 05:37
Thanks for the welcome
sirius7 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote sirius7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2017 at 00:10
Hello,

I am from the Caribbean and interested in finding good sources of History, particularly regards the Ottoman Empire as starters.
Antiquity/MiddleAges View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Antiquity/MiddleAges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2017 at 13:18
Hey everyone! My name is Nick Barksdale and I am 26 years old and I live in Oklahoma. I am the creator and founder of The Study of Antiquity and the Middle Ages and as of right now we have a YouTube Channel and a Facebook Group and Page but I am working on a website. I love Ancient and Medieval History and aside from being an amateur historian and writer I am happy to say I have put together a home library of almost three thousand books dealing with the subject. I also work full time at a bookstore (Half Price Books.) Nice to meet you all.
THE STUDY OF ANTIQUITY AND THE MIDDLE AGES
mcpon14 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote mcpon14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2017 at 10:01
Hi :)

How is everybody.  I'm new to the forum. :)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2017 at 23:48
Hi mcpon14!Smile
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
CedricEmrys View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CedricEmrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2018 at 09:44
Greetings i m Cedric, i have worked my entire life training to be a warrior and i love studying my ancestors, the Keltoi
Buaidh no bàs
OldMage View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote OldMage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2018 at 05:23
Not that many people introduce them selves it seems.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>