Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kashmir
    Posted: 03-May-2006 at 11:41
Rajput, you do realise your about to be slaughtered for thinking the eastern side of Pakistan should join us dont you?
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 12:24

Originally posted by Anujkhamar

Rajput, you do realise your about to be slaughtered for thinking the eastern side of Pakistan should join us dont you?

India would benefit from western punjab for sure, w/o its population ofcourse thats why I mentioned the genocide...but the fertile region of the punjab would pave room for a much more prosperous India on a larger scale where it could migrate its poor who can atleast earn a good living.  The afghans/pashtuns would benefit by gaining control over areas lost pre-durrand line (NWFP and Baluchistan) which have large deposits of Gas and other natural resources; its a win win situation.

Why am I about to be slaughtered and by whom? 

Edited by Rajput

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
Master_Blaster View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 20:22
Kashmir is a heavily Muslim populated region. Pakistan was created as a homeland for Indic Muslims, so it's not that hard: Obviously, Kashmir belongs wholly to Pakistan.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 20:31
Originally posted by Rajput

India would benefit from western punjab for sure, w/o its population ofcourse thats why I mentioned the genocide...but the fertile region of the punjab would pave room for a much more prosperous India on a larger scale where it could migrate its poor who can atleast earn a good living.  The afghans/pashtuns would benefit by gaining control over areas lost pre-durrand line (NWFP and Baluchistan) which have large deposits of Gas and other natural resources; its a win win situation.

Azad Kashmir (or Pakistani-administered Kashmir), Western Punjab province, and Sindh are Muslim areas and would there is no way in Hell that the Muslim Pakistanis of these areas would ever allow themselves to be annexed by a largely Hindu India. If you're dreaming of genocide, and actually advocating it - then I pity you b/c you are a person filled with hate.

ROFL!

Maybe you should test your theory in person instead of from the safety of your PC screen?
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 00:02
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

Maybe you should test your theory in person instead of from the safety of your PC screen?

lol welcome to All Empires...

PS. Theory has already been tested Wink

Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 05:24

Yes, but sadly it's never about the economics. South Asia is plagued by countless social issues which are holding us back. Obviously with the Eastern side of Pakistan our economy would vastly improve, perhaps greater than China's.

But lets face it, a large number hate us, even more don't hate us, but would kill themselves before they joined with us, and only a minority miss us.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 05:25
This just made me laugh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PoK students want seats in IIM/IITs!

Sheela Bhatt in New Delhi | May 23, 2006 20:08 IST

Students of Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir have demanded reservation for them in India's elite educational institutions.

"We want quotas in the Indian Institute of Management, the Indian Institute of Technology and law colleges of India. India should not ignore us," said Shafquat Ali Inqlabi, a resident of Gilgit, told rediff.com.

Inqlabi and other 18 others are visiting India to participate in a conference organised by the New Delhi-based Institute for Conflict Management to discuss 'Alternative Futures' for Jammu and Kashmir on May 19-20.

Inqlabi says, "Indian maps always show Gilgit and Baltistan as part of India. The Constitution of India mentions that we are part of India. In your eyes, we are Indians and Pakistan has 'occupied' Indian territory. Then, why should we not get admissions in the IIMs and the IITs?" he says, adding, "I am an engineer, but now, I want to study law in the best of Indian law colleges. Help me get admission."

One of the demands made in a resolution unanimously passed by the conference -- which had the tacit support of Indian government -- says, 'The Government of India should provide openings in higher, professional and technical educational institutions to deserving students from Gilgit-Baltistan and Pakistan-administered Kashmir, who are denied necessary facilities for such education.'

The Karakoram University is the only institution for higher studies in Gilgit-Baltistan. The members of the delegation claimed that it does not have proper facilities.

Inqlabi, a political activist, says, "India should either accept us as Indians or give up claim on the territory."

In view of the All Party Hurriyat Conference's rejecting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's invitation to attend the second roundtable conference on Kashmir, the conference presented the ground realities about the future of Kashmir.

Editor of Public Opinions and Trends Sushant Sareen says, "The prime minister's roundtable on Kashmir has shown that there is no uniformity of views amongst Kashmiris. The region carries a multiplicity of views. Hurriyat, which is a non-entity, is getting attention it doesn't deserve. It's high time the people of Gilgit-Baltistan, who have been denied rights by Pakistan, and the people of PoK get our attention."

Dr Ajaya Sahni, who organised the meeting, said, "Unfortunately, discussions on Kashmir are overwhelmingly defined by people who resort to terrorism. People who are displaced, marginalised and the voices of non-violence are neglected. Now is the time to respect those voices that have rejected terrorism."

http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/may/23sheela.htm
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 20:15

lol welcome to All Empires...

PS. Theory has already been tested Wink

Sure it has. I find that claim as believable as the Tooth Fairy.LOL

Edited by Master_Blaster - 28-May-2006 at 20:16
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 15:51

Its been tested on an Afridi, Khanzada, 9 punjabi mullahs and a mullah of Hazara origin hailing from Karachi...

need I say more?

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 08:37
Coming back to Kashmir problem, I have recently seen the movie "Fanaa" and had lots of things regarding Kashmir issue so then what is the point of view of Indians regarding the story of the movie ?
Don't you think the best idea to solving the problem is to set free both sides  (Jammu and Azad) and let them make an independent new country?
But then we come up with the example of east temor, look at them what is going on there.
So then again the question is what to be done?

Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2006 at 20:13

Its been tested on an Afridi, Khanzada, 9 punjabi mullahs and a mullah of Hazara origin hailing from Karachi...

LOL Sure you have. Hindus are famous for being COWARDS and being WEAK. Cry 

LOLLOL

Edited by Master_Blaster - 05-Jun-2006 at 20:14
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 08:18

LOL Sure you have. Hindus are famous for being COWARDS and being WEAK. Cry 

LOLLOL

See "Warning and Ban announcements".
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 14:32
Komnenos - Why isn't there an option for me to delete my post?
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 15:31

master blaster...this ones for you

Edited by Rajput - 07-Jun-2006 at 07:52

Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 18:16
oh come on rajput he was obviously joking. but both of you try not to carry on like this, cause it will only shut this thread down. And various users like me and Telde have gone to alot of effort in it (and i still have alot more comign when time permits)
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 07:51

oh come on rajput he was obviously joking. but both of you try not to carry on like this, cause it will only shut this thread down. And various users like me and Telde have gone to alot of effort in it (and i still have alot more comign when time permits)

ohh is that what it was...well from the looks of it the guy isnt even a mullah, from all I know he could be an Indian having some cheap fun....dastard!   LOL

Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 19:41

Rajput, why is it so important to you that Hindus are perceived as a warrior-like people?

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 20:00
Master Blaster I hope you got a chance to see the post I had put up in reply to your little 'hindu' comment previously.  It is not important to me that Hindus are perceived as warrior-like, but I can assure you that as a Hindu Rajput from Saharanpur (Balasuwa) I am capable of dry humping any burqe-wali best bakery habibi in her own house infront of her own parents and other than trying to get me to marry her they wont be able to do jack shyt cuz I'm the bhanja of Thakur Rampal Singh Pundir.

Welcome to Hindustan....something along the lines of your Mukhtaran Mai.

Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 20:50
Rajput,

I am not going to get into an argument over the Internet with you about something as ridiculous as this. The fact that you feel a need to boast about your peoples' unheard of "warrior-like" background or that you are capable of fornicating a Muslim woman (I seriously doubt any decent Muslim woman would give you the time of day) tells me much about you and your "capabilities" LOLOL

Also, isn't it funny how Hindus proudly refer to their land as "Hindustan" when that is a Farsi term used to identify those lands of the subcontinent that were under the domination of the Muslim Mughals?

Edited by Master_Blaster - 19-Jun-2006 at 20:51
AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 21:42

Rajput, why is it so important to you that Hindus are perceived as a warrior-like people?
Well, hindus certainly were warrior-like people, even if they don't seem that way right now. Hindus are especially good at killing each other for many a millennia. Unity and peace is something you don't commonly find amongst Hindus, even at the simple village level.

But seriously, i don't know how moderaters have simply let some of these threads continue. "No flame war" is not something this thread (or this sub-forum for that matter) is very good at adhering to. I guess that just as before, people have turned away from SE Asia, ignorant to what really goes on there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>