Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians
    Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:01
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I think I remember reading somewhere that there was a fifth century Alani leader in western Europe called Sangiban, and is thought to be a remarkably modern Persian name. Is that so? 

The name of Sangiban really sounds very Persian, the first part "Sangi" means "stony" and the second part is the suffix "-ban" which means "keeper", this suffix can be found in several other Persian names, like Artabanus.
The Persian language was DEID 2000 yeas ago....as persian black skinned people.
In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:06

The way you use the words Turkic and Tartar, EN-SZE, a person could be led to believe you mean it to be interchangeable. Which is it? 
When I speak about Turkic peoples, I mean language and genetic relationship of Turkic peoples with Sumerian. When I speak about Tatars, I use the Tatar glossary which I know well. It is my native language. By consideration of any word I can't write about all Turkic languages because I do not know them well.

Edited by EN-SZE - 20-Jan-2013 at 07:07
In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:12
Originally posted by EN-SZE

EN-SZE, we are talking about Persian as now, not old or middle Persian.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:24

EN-SZE, with what I have been reading above, from what you have been writing, is it your belief that Turkic speaking peoples are more directly related to the Sumerians than any other peoples, and somehow the Hungarians have a Turkic connection, meaning that it is your belief that Hungarians like our friend here, benzin, are as likely to be directly related to the Sumerians?
Come on back were we belong let start :Turks=Gunns were at the head of all nomadic people of an antiquity. Turkic peoples were kings and princes of almost each ethnos in Eurasia, in China, in India and in the north of Africa. Without considering, certainly, the Mesopotamia, from where Huns also appeared. And in Mesopotamia Turkic peoples - Sumerian were kings of all ethnoses. However, till an outcome to Mesopotamia - to the Flood Turkic peoples also wandered from the Alps and to Altai. Really Hungarians could remain without Turkic elite? This Turkic elite gave to the Hungarian tribes Turkic names and gave Turkic blood - h/g R1b.Вut only together with genetics of Turkic gallant guys isn't transferred language.))) If together with genetics language was transferred also, all Europe would speak on Tatar.
You see, EN-SZE, I'm finding it difficult to believe your claim that looking at Turkic languages somehow has you coming to the conclusion that Turkic peoples are more likely to be directly related to the Sumerians, and by such a degree, that it should distinguish them as being so, without others looking to be even more so. Where is your evidence to say otherwise, EN-SZE?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:26

EN-SZE, we are talking about Persian as now, not old or middle Persian.
O'key
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:28

You see, EN-SZE, I'm finding it difficult to believe your claim that looking at Turkic languages somehow has you coming to the conclusion that Turkic peoples are more likely to be directly related to the Sumerians, and by such a degree, that it should distinguish them as being so, without others looking to be even more so. Where is your evidence to say otherwise, EN-SZE?[/QUOTE]
I can do it. It is to open new topic.Are you want?

Edited by EN-SZE - 20-Jan-2013 at 07:29
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:34

You see, EN-SZE, I'm finding it difficult to believe your claim that looking at Turkic languages somehow has you coming to the conclusion that Turkic peoples are more likely to be directly related to the Sumerians, and by such a degree, that it should distinguish them as being so, without others looking to be even more so. Where is your evidence to say otherwise, EN-SZE?

I can do it. It is to open new topic.Are you want?
No need to open a whole new topic, EN-SZE, I'm sure your evidence would clear up things which you have announced regarding this topic. So if you have the ability to do as you say I'm sure others will be happy enough to acknowledge you for what you have. 

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 20-Jan-2013 at 07:36
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:55

No need to open a whole new topic, EN-SZE, I'm sure your evidence would clear up things which you have announced regarding this topic. So if you have the ability to do as you say I'm sure others will be happy enough to acknowledge you for what you have. 
I won't connect the works on Sumerian language to this subject. Sumerian language demands a separate subject. If you don't want, that I opened a new subject that at you there is a possibility to read my works on other resources.
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:57
AFAIK Sumerian language was either a language-isolate, or /according to some linguists/ Ind0-European language; while Turkic languages, all of them, are from the Turco-Altaic family. I haven't see any linguistic evidence to connect Turks with Sumerians.

Edited by Don Quixote - 20-Jan-2013 at 08:04
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 08:03

I won't connect the works on Sumerian language to this subject. Sumerian language demands a separate subject. If you don't want, that I opened a new subject that at you there is a possibility to read my works on other resources.
I guess if you could have done it you would have by now, and you haven't. I think then your silence speaks volumes. I will leave it there then unless you hold your hands up, and come up with the goods.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 08:46
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I think I remember reading somewhere that there was a fifth century Alani leader in western Europe called Sangiban, and is thought to be a remarkably modern Persian name. Is that so? 

The name of Sangiban really sounds very Persian, the first part "Sangi" means "stony" and the second part is the suffix "-ban" which means "keeper", this suffix can be found in several other Persian names, like Artabanus.
In my opinion, Cyrus, the chances of an Alani leader being known under a different name than their original one, unless under the command of a superior force, is extremely small, and even so, had the person been Turkic, as one of our members have suggested, why would it not be a Turkic, or even Roman considering the circumstances?
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 09:19

I guess if you could have done it you would have by now, and you haven't. I think then your silence speaks volumes. I will leave it there then unless you hold your hands up, and come up with the goods.
I'll open new topic for my linguistic works.In decembre 2012 y. i deciphered tablets of culture of Vinka-Vincha, that was sumerian with Tatar language/May be there is any where  another tablets with protocuneform...i' ll be glad to decipher it too.

Edited by EN-SZE - 20-Jan-2013 at 09:35
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 09:47

I'll open new topic for my linguistic works.In decembre 2012 y. i deciphered tables of culture of Vinka-Vincha, that was sumerian with Tatar language/May be there is any where  another tables with protocuneform...i'be glad to decipher it too.
OK, I guess I can be concillatory, get down on my knees, and hold my hands up, and give in to you starting up a fresh topic explaining why you believe Turkic people above alll overs have the greatest claim to being the main direct decendents of the Sumerians. 

By the way, when you say Tatar can you be more specific, as this might make it easier for me when searching through wikipedia?
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 10:54

I'll open new topic for my linguistic works.In decembre 2012 y. i deciphered tables of culture of Vinka-Vincha, that was sumerian with Tatar language/May be there is any where  another tables with protocuneform...i'be glad to decipher it too.
OK, I guess I can be concillatory, get down on my knees, and hold my hands up, and give in to you starting up a fresh topic explaining why you believe Turkic people above alll overs have the greatest claim to being the main direct decendents of the Sumerians. 

By the way, when you say Tatar can you be more specific, as this might make it easier for me when searching through wikipedia?

Leave the artistic abilities for that case to hang up "noodles" to ears of your own descendants whom you, probably, got used to hold on a lap. I solve as how to do. I told.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 11:15

Leave the artistic abilities for that case to hang up "noodles" to ears of your own descendants whom you, probably, got used to hold on a lap. I solve as how to do. I told.
I'm sure my descendants, when seeing what you had, would have retreated at speed, EN-SZE, and in turn got what they deserved. I'll catch you later when able to see what you've proudly put onto display.Smile
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 12:40

[QUOTE=Ollios]Is this map true? http://explorethemed.com/Images/Maps/Persian0.jpg

Central Asia is not homeland of Turks. Especially Turkmenistan (Brown Area). Real homeland is located at more north-east.

http://indo-european-migrations.scienceontheweb.net/map_of_indo_european_migration.jpg

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Venkytalks View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Venkytalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 13:04
Originally posted by Ollios

Is this map true? http://explorethemed.com/Images/Maps/Persian0.jpg

AFAIK this map is true for about 1200 BC, although I thought Persians settled little more in the middle of Iran.

And in 1200 BC, whole of Kazakhstan as far east as xingiang was Indo European and all areas on both sides of Caspian.

Turkic speaking people came from Mongolia around 200 BC and many many times after that, displacing everyone else. In every country in the region.

But before 200 BC or so, they were in Mongolia and surroundings. Nowhere else.

Which is why genetic analysis is so meaningless. People of Mongolian descent are everywhere in middle east, north India and eastern Europe and Russia. Genetic analysis would work on reproductively exclusive groups of isolated people. So isolated valleys like Swat or comparison between German and south Indians and aboriginals of australia would be informative in telling which genes moved and which did not. Same with polynesian or pacific islanders. 

Where the gene pool is all mixed up i.e. all of Asia and Europe, 
you can either get a sampling error if small sample resulting in wrong conclusion or in a large enough sample, give a percentage of the ancestry only. Which would add little to known historical sources which anyway show mixing. 

The only thing it would result in is saying My ancestors mixed more than yours type of boasting, rather senseless and meaningless.
Venky
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 14:04
In what the reason of a victory Turkic man's haplogroup in Europe, in Russia, in the Far East, in China, in India, in Mesopotamia and in Africa? Why women of non Turkic ethnoses were built in impatient turn to capture sexual attention of gallant Turkic guys?What advantages were received by women of paleoyevropean, African, Persian, Kurdish, Indian, Chinese, Semitic, finno-ugrish and other ethnoses in case had children from Great Turkic peoples? All these questions have the answer here in this table.

If the child genetically wasn't capable to develop enzymes for digestion of LACTOSE of milk in some months after the birth, mother of the child had problems with feeding of babies. There were problems and with health of children. Perished already at children's age much. Fast refusal of chest milk compelled the woman to look for other food for children, at the same time releasing and preparing her organism for new conception. Milk of a cow, a goat, and the more so, children couldn't acquire milk of a mare. The birth and death, the birth and death - here that pursued women of these ethnoses to a meeting with Turkic nomads. Children from Turkic peoples drank also chest milk, saw and horce milk, both goat and any other milk to a growing, and is frequent and till the end of life. Children released women of these barbarous ethnoses from Turkic peoples to HIGH-GRADE and QUALITATIVE life in the ancient time.

Tab. 1. Frequencies of primary gipolaktaziya in populations of Europe and Asia. Population Frequency of a gipolaktaziya, % Population Frequency of a gipolaktaziya, % Dutches 2 Nenets 78 Danes 3 Hantas 71-94 Swedes of 1 Muncie 72 Irish of 4 Chukchi 89 Englishmen 6 Eskimos of Greenland 81 Germans 15 Kazakhs 79-87 Finns 17 Mountaineers of Pamir 88 Estonians 23-28 Tajiks (Afghanistan) 82 Frenchmen 37 Chinese (Sowing. China) 92 Poles 37 Chinese of Taiwan 100 Lithuanians 30-37 Japanese 100 Belarusians 39 Iranians 93-95 Ukrainians 42 Iraqis 80 Russian 36-53 Hindus 33-67 Komi-permyaki 42-50 Udmurts 55-59 Hungarians 37 Italians 50-70 Greeks 45-66 

Data are provided on (Goats 1996, Goats, etc. 1998, Sokolova, etc. 2005, Borinsky, etc. 2006, Sokolova, etc. 2007). Intervals are specified for groups in which some various samples are investigated. For Russian the range of frequencies for populations of various regions is specified: Moscow Region, Kostroma, Rostov Region, Kursk, Ufa, Perm area, old residents of Chukotka.

http://antropogenez.ru/article/293/

Edited by EN-SZE - 20-Jan-2013 at 14:39
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 14:31

Can you slow down the sarcastic remarks, EN-SZE? They are not welcome on this forum, Consider this another warning.
BTW, can you give here some academic sources on your claims?
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 14:35
Why the European women rejected the Roman soldiers, and preferred to have children from Turkic peoples? The answer is clearly visible in the table.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>