Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gondor vs Byzantium(battle 1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
cg rommel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cg rommel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gondor vs Byzantium(battle 1)
    Posted: 06-Jan-2006 at 17:37
Originally posted by Spartakus

Guys,it's historical amusement.I do not see why not post such topics.After all it's fun.Let the spirit of fantasy conquers you a little bit!After all,Middle Earth is not just a fairy tale,it's a modern mythology.

based on the mythologies of european peoples....

and the books are far better than the movies, read the books before judging whos better....
NikeBG View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote NikeBG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2006 at 08:11
Oh, yeah, the books are definitely much much better! Which one's your favourite? Mine is the Silmarillion, although the others I know and have read (Hobbit, LotR, Unfinished Tales) are quite good too...
cg rommel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote cg rommel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2006 at 10:59
i have read the same books as you, and i like silamrillion the most, too.... even if it has a lot of characters and its hard to remember all of them after they reappear after lets say 100 pages......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123