Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kurds are German?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
Author
MediaWarLord View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurds are German?
    Posted: 26-Feb-2011 at 14:14
Originally posted by Ince

I agree with Cyrus, Kurds are the reminsents of Indo-Europeans and culture is just as equal in time period to other Indo-Europeans, they also have some Caucasian background but not much on culture but more genetics ties.  

People use to assume because Kurmanji had Ergative in the language that it had a Hurrian background, but recent findings have found Scythian and Parthian to also have a Ergative in it. (http://www.iranica.com/articles/ergative-construction) (http://www.iranianlinguistics.org/papers/ergativ.pdf)
It is very likely that the term Saka changed to Kurd as Saka was used for Scythian tribes as the term Saka meant "Nomdads"and during the early Sassanian period Kurd was also used for Nomads. 

Maybe Scythians were the same people as Kassites, Mitanni and Guti who migrated to other parts of the world?! Have you ever thought that there is a possibility that Scythians and Medes are descendants of or maybe the same as Mitanni, Guti and Kassites of Kurdistan / Karduniaš ? Aryan people like Mitanni, Guti and Kassites spoke a Hurrian language. I think that Scythian, Parthian (Avestan ?) and Median languages have a Hurrian connection. Also that's how Kurdish religions spread to other parts of the world.
Kassites and Scythians

"The idea of a simple split of proto-Iranians from Indo-Aryans and especially their origin in Central Asia poses some problems. In dates supposedly prior to their migration, we have evidence of their existence in Western Iran. Terms relating to horse breeding that are from an obvious Indo-Iranian source exist in Mitanni, Kassite, and even Babylonian documents. We know that horses were taken by Kassites to Babylon, and they most likely learned of horse taming from proto-Iranians who lived to their east and north. Also, the names of Indo-Aryan deities like Indra and the Nassaties exist among the names of Mitanni deities in a treaty with the Hittites, while these deities don't exist among the Iranian pantheon. Also, some Mitanni names have obvious Indo-Iranian and even purely Iranian overtones, while an Egyptian pharaoh married a girl from "east of Sumer" ca. 2200 BCE who has an Iranian name."

Edited by MediaWarLord - 27-Feb-2011 at 01:06
leokurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote leokurd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2012 at 16:08
no , kurdish people (about 45.000.ooo people) are NOT  germany but we have a fellow side with germanian , look :
kurdish are Ary (ari) and germanian (nazi) are ary(ari) , so you must be know that ary one of the largest public in the world 
we are not germany but both we and germany are ARI .
(i heard it from history)
leokurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote leokurd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2012 at 16:10
Originally posted by leokurd

no , kurdish people (about 45.000.000 people) are NOT  germany but we have a fellow side with germanian , look :
kurdish are Ary (ari) and germanian (nazi) are ary(ari) , so you must be know that ary one of the largest public in the world 
we are not germany but both we and germany are ARI .
(i heard it from history)
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2012 at 20:12
The Germans aren't Aryans. They're more closely related to the Scandinavians and British than the Persians (although fair complexions are not uncommon in parts of Iran)
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2012 at 01:09
The false belief of "Germans have Aryan origins" was spread by Nazis, as I said in the previous page, ethnicity, culture and nationality are different things, it is possible that, like several other peoples, some Germanic people migrated to the lands of Iranian people or vice versa, for this reason there can be some similar people in both lands, but I believe there is really a strong relation between Iranian and Germanic cultures, other than their Indo-European origin.

It is possible that Iranian and Germanic peoples originally lived alongside each other somewhere in the northeast Europe, then Iranian people migrated to the south and Germanic people to the west.
AnatoliaMezrabotan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 18:45
The European language and Race is from the Kurdistan (The land of fire: Aryan)

The children of the holy sun and fire: the Kurds (the ancient aryans)

1-brother-------------bra/bro/brader/broder------------------
2-shame (şeym)-------------şerm----------------
3-egg (eêg)--------------Hêk------------------
4-no --------------Na/No-------------------
5-gazalle ------------xezal/Xazal----------------
6-be ---------------be-bî-----------------
7-jew --------------cûhu/Jew-----------------y
8-star (star)-------------stêrk/stark/hestêk/hastark-----------------
9-leb---------------lêv-------------------
10-leg ---------------ling-------------------
11-brow )------------bruw------------------
12-fly )--------------frî---------------------
13-earth (-------------Erd/Ard--------------------
14-cry --------------gri--------------------
15-chew (------------cuw-------------------
16-eight (-------------heşt/ha
şz------------------
17-nine -----------neh--------------------
18-Juvenile--------ciwan/Juwan---------------
19-cut (qeat)-------------qet-------------------
20-Ladyi (lêydi)-------------Lê/Lêdy---------------------
21-lord ----------------Lo-------------------
22-two (----------------Dû/dwo--------------------
23-door--------------deri-------------------
24-eighty-------------heştê/ha
şt-----------------
25-sugar------------şekir------------------
26-ten(ten)----------------deh--------------
27-computer-----kombers-------------
28-lemon-----------leymon----------------
29-sound(soud)------------sewt/sawd------------
30-bazaar-----------------bazar------------------
31-april--------------avrêl-------------------
32-salt---------------sold-----------
33-ache---------------êş--------------------
34-now ---------------nuw/now/Noho/niha..-----------------
35-new-------------------new/nuw/Nwe-------------------
36-rice---------------riz---------------------
37-Shawl-----------------şal (shal)............................
38-Me............................ mi------------------
39-Here.......................hir/her ------------------
40-The.............................di-------------------
41-Road...........................rê........... ..............
42-Short...........................kourt .......................
43-Rain............................baran.........................
44-dress............ ...............krass.........................
45-name..........................nav/nam/name........
46-palm..........................pelm...........................
47.Eagle-------------------Eylo--------------------
48-Right....................Rast........................
49- March....................Mars......

Hastî/Hestî Mars / eighth march / achte März

Kurdish (Medes / Median) History & Culture of Aryan Race

Kurdish Median/medes Empire

The Sewstika kurdish culture of Germans:

Indo Europeans Kurgan, Mediterranean and Nordic Core of the Kurds:

Kurd u Kurdistan/ Kurden und Kurdistan/ Kurds and Kurdistan

ZaraGiyan
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 19:20
While i'm doubtful about their German origins, those Kurdish women are very beautiful. Perhaps the Germans, Iranians and Kurds shared the same Celtic ancestry when they still lived in the east?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 19:53
The only connection between the Kurds and the Germans, and this maybe a tentative one, is the term for a Germanic tribe called the Germanii. The term Germanii means something like, resembling, or looking like the Scythians. In my opinion there's a good chance this is a description of the Alani, or at least close relatives. The Kurds too are said to have a connection with the Alani.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Alyazia View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Alyazia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2012 at 00:19
the kurds i know have dark complexions the lightest one of them looked italian
(:
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2013 at 02:31
I think he looks like Italian.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 06:17
Originally posted by AnatoliaMezrabotan

Kurdish People (Median/Medes) " The children of the Sun and Fire"

Kurdish Luwian-Hittite empire language / History/ Religion

(Kurdî: Shahenshahî Hattî/Lowî yan Ziman/Ziwan / Dîrok / Ol

The Hattî´s/Hattians "Incoming - have come (Gods)"

That must very good to know, the Kurds have self-nature religion is the sun and fire culture...and here we see the kurds in anatolia Kurdish Hattuşa (Hittites or Hatti/Hattu) Sun lesson of kurds!!! "- why did the Hîttît-Hattîs, the name of the great king turned to its Kurdish name?
- why did the Hîttît-Hattîs, prayers were made in Kurdish?
-why did the Hîttît-Hattîs, why they were singing in Kurdish?
- why did the Hîttît-Hattîs, the gods had their names Kurdish?" Akademîya Selahaddîn Mihotulî /Civilizations of Aryan Kurds (Book)

Derinkuyu Underground City is an ancient multi-level underground city of the Median Medes Empire in the Derinkuyu district in Nevşehir (Kurdish: Nev-New Sher "The New/middle city") Province, Anatolia. With its five floors extending to a depth of approximately 60 m, it was large enough to shelter approximately 20,000 people together with their livestock and food stores. It is the largest excavated underground city in Anatolia and is one of several underground complexes found across Goreme (Kurdish: "Gora Me": our grave) Cappadocia (Qapadozia (Kurdish: secret place).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_Underground_City

PTERIA: Lost City of Kurdish Median/ Medes empire

The ancient Kurdish city of Pteria was burned, destroyed and abandoned due to the long-running war between the Medes (Kurdish) and the Lydians in central Anatolia.

The Kurdish ruins of the ancient settlement uncovered at Mt. Kerkenes in Yozgat belonged to the lost ancient kurdish city of Pteria Median empire, said the Yozgat Museum in a written statement.

The statement, released by Yozgat Museum Director Mustafa Akkaya to the Yozgat Governor's Office, said the archaeological evidence showed that Mt. Kerkenes is what a Greek historian once mentioned as the lost ancient city of Pteria. Excavations have been ongoing in the area since 1993 by a team led by Geoffrey Summers and Scott Branting, academics at Middle East Technical University.

He said Kerkenes was a first degree archaeological site and the largest Iron Age settlement area in Anatolia.
The founder of the city chose this particular location due to its geographical convenience for defense and travel routes. The administrative, religious and military structures in the city indicate that it was originally established for long-term settlement. But archaeological surveys show that the city was burned, destroyed and abandoned due to the long-running war between the Medes and the Lydians in central Anatolia,” he said.

Noting that the war, also known as the Battle of the Eclipse, between the Medes and the Lydians ended with a solar eclipse on May 28, 585 B.C., which was perceived as an omen that the gods wanted the fighting to stop, he said the ancient city of Pteria was built after the war and that the Battle of the Eclipse actually helped to promote Kerkenes to the world.

Akkaya said Mt. Kerkenes is surrounded by seven kilometers of stone walls containing seven gates that enclose 2.5 square kilometers, adding: “The ancient city of Pteria was invaded many times by the Mede and Lydian empires. Thus, the establishment of the city was never completed.”

The Kurdish Scythian Language

Underground City, Cappadocia (Kurdish: Qaba Dizya,Qapadozia or Kapadozia= Secret place)
Goreme (Kurdish: "Gora Me": our grave)

Kurdish Castle of Median/Medes Empire

Kurdish folk music " Lo Bra no / Lo Lo" (The Lords of Bothers / The Lord of Lords)

The Great Kurdish Median/Medes empire

The Ahura Mazda's fighters: the Kurds ( Median/Medes) / Kurdistan Zagros-Taurus Mountains

Kurdish folk music "Lo Miro" (Immortal Lords)

ZaraGiyan
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 06:21

Edited by AnatoliaMezrabotan - 21-May-2013 at 07:07
ZaraGiyan
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 07:03

ZaraGiyan
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 07:19

ZaraGiyan
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 15:34

ZaraGiyan
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 15:41
Smile

Edited by AnatoliaMezrabotan - 21-May-2013 at 15:41
ZaraGiyan
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Shamshir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 15:47
Good looking people. But what is the point?
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2013 at 16:57
I agree, this is all he has done since he has been on the Forum which is post pictures and Videos in old threads.  He also seems to keep posting the liter looking Kurds, majority of Kurds do not look like that. 
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2013 at 13:32
My dear, I wanted to draw attention to the history and culture! ... because playing a major policy of denial and annihilation against of the Kurds!

ZaraGiyan
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2013 at 15:00
Originally posted by Ince

I agree, this is all he has done since he has been on the Forum which is post pictures and Videos in old threads.  He also seems to keep posting the liter looking Kurds, majority of Kurds do not look like that. 

What does it mean "the majority"?
I have met some Kurds, they all have some Indo-European look to them, light skin, some have almond-shaped eyes. Of course, there are mixed marriages over the centuries. I also spoke to a Kurdish person who told me that there are many grammar and vocab similarities between old Kurdish and German, as he knows the both languages /this doesn't mean that I say that Kurds are German, but that Kurdish is an Indo-European language/.

Edited by Don Quixote - 30-May-2013 at 16:38
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>