Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 08:34

Who wouldn't adopt this creature? LOL

Edited by TITAN_ - 07-Sep-2013 at 08:35
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 13:36
Originally posted by TITAN_

Who wouldn't adopt this creature? LOL
ok TITAN, this one's fine. well done.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 14:20
my brother

and I

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 21:25
They're good photos, Ollios, thank you!
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 22:00
Yes babies, when Mom's not about, a teddy bear is what you desperately feel the need to cuddle. The Alani Dragon now supports the right of all teddies to get a loving cuddle.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 07-Sep-2013 at 22:02
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2013 at 03:21
Originally posted by Ollios

my brother

and I

what handsome boys !! LOLLOLBig smileBig smileWinkWink 
yomud are free people
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2013 at 03:36
@TheAlaniDragonRising and @yomud 

Thanks Guys
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2013 at 22:27
How sweet is this cute baby!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2013 at 23:00
This teddy is thinking, I desperately want a baby now to cuddle me

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 18-Sep-2013 at 23:02
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2013 at 22:52
Here's another cute baby you might fall madly in love with. -The Alani Dragon

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2013 at 22:38
Is this something that you want desperately? To be a Mom now(or Dad), and have your cute wee baby look at you with loving eyes?

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2013 at 22:26
It's been a long day, and though tomorrow should have been my day off this week I've been given the opportunity to work it, so like this cute baby, it's a sleep that I desperately want -The Alani Dragon

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2013 at 23:10
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's what you want to have, a baby now so happy you imagine babies all of the time now smiling like this one. Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2013 at 23:43
He to share this with you. how cute is this!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2013 at 23:27
How sweet is this wee baby!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2013 at 00:23
How sweet is this!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2013 at 23:16
Awwwwwwwww, what a cute pixie hatted baby!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2013 at 23:02
How sweet is this cute baby!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Nov-2013 at 00:45
Awwwwwwww, is this the level of cute, when it comes to a baby, that you desperately want? Smile
To have a baby, with The Alani Dragon now, a healthy baby is the most important of course, but cuteness would be good too.  Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 23-Nov-2013 at 00:46
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Nov-2013 at 22:37
Awwwwwww, look!!! If you feel the overwhelming need to have a baby now wear such a cute hat, you're not going have me argue against it.Smile 

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 23-Nov-2013 at 22:37
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>