Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

queen Bebba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: queen Bebba
    Posted: 03-May-2013 at 05:24

Can anyone tell me any useful information about Queen Bebba of Northumbria/Bernicia? In researching our family tree my father said he saw net or book sources that talk of her second marriage and missing years and a daughter named "[Fela?]", but i have searched and searched the net and can't find anything about such a daughter etc (haven't been able to try libraries) [Though i may have missed it since I not able to search things on net/web as well/thoroughly anymore as I was able to before since i don't actually have very good search/net use nbow since new computer or modem &/or windows problems with net connection].

It seems there was 1-3 queens called Bebba (or Quenburga): Ida's queen Bearnoch or Bebba, Aethelfrith's queen Bebba, and Oswald's queen Bebba, plus there is Ebba too. I'm not sure which my father meant (& lost contact with him so can't ask him). One was from Baltic, one was was daughter of Erb ("ingen erb"), one was daughter of Cynegils.

(You can see my northumbria lists in my blog (link in profile).)

ps: why are they going around digging up old bones of Richard and Alfred etc? Are they planning some genetically built frankenstein superman antichrist? (Or maybe they want to genetically test the questioned prince Harry?)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12