Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Documentray: Stolen Kosovo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Theodore Felix View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Documentray: Stolen Kosovo
    Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 04:29
I wish the documentary was also more specific concerning how the Albanian refugees were due to NATO bombing and how many times the NATO air planes didn't even know whom they were bombing in Kosovo. They got their intended target most of the time however.

BS designed to incriminate NATO. Fact is that no Albanian will ever say that the NATO bombing was the reason why he or she fled. The reason was that Milosevic saw a gap in the NATO campaign: no ground support. This allowed him to make a swift land campaign that threw the thousands of Albanians into neighboring countries as a means of making problems more difficult for NATO.

Also in the history portion they could have went over how the KLA eradicated the more peaceful Albanian side in Kosovo.

If the KLA can be guilty of one thing: it aimed at making all Albanians side with them and attacked those who were perceived as traitors. Guerilla movements are known to do this and this isnt particularly unique among Albanians. Even today in Serbia you have various groups being threatened for not supporting the nationalist cause. However, the truth is that the KLA had the support of nearly 90%+ of Albanians in the region. This very often happens when nationalism rises and a community becomes exhausted.

The UN forensic team found around 2,000 dead from all sides in battle.

Forensics cant yet account for those still missing. There are thousands of Albs still missing

See this: http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-06-11-voa14.cfm

A recent article on the issue.

Racak was a staged massacre and every nation participating in the investigation concluded it as such.

Bold claim, when the chief forensic analyst stated otherwise.

http://www2.hs.fi/english/archive/news.asp?id=20030313IE2

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 04:37
Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 04:16
East coast USA. Never been to Serbia.

Why are you asking? I mean I know why but I just rather you answer it for everyone yourself. LOL
vranakonti View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote vranakonti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 03:54

Carpathian do you live in Serbia?

Ti Shqipri m ep nder...
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:53
Kind of chilling in video 9 I think when the albanian children were telling the catholic child "shut up or we'll cut your throat." and they couldn't have been more then 7 or 8 maybe 10 at most i'd say. Really shows what enviroment they have been growing up in and it's very sad.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:45
b92 is a very bias liberal news paper that is pro west and apologetic to "the other side".

But you are right it should show how Albanians are suffering under the KLA also. I know an Albanian girl who's boyfriend was Gorani and he was beaten up and she was shipped to the Arab Emirates to work as a slave. They found her about half a year ago and now are both living in Serbia. He joined the Serb military.

I wish the documentary was also more specific concerning how the Albanian refugees were due to NATO bombing and how many times the NATO air planes didn't even know whom they were bombing in Kosovo. They got their intended target most of the time however.

Also in the history portion they could have went over how the KLA eradicated the more peaceful Albanian side in Kosovo.

But in large it did explain the mass disinformation campaign circulating the world at the time. 250,000 Albanians all lined up and shot was the echo of the news paper in the west before anyone even stepped foot in Kosovo. The UN forensic team found around 2,000 dead from all sides in battle. Racak was a staged massacre and every nation participating in the investigation concluded it as such.

Edited by Carpathian Wolf - 16-Jun-2008 at 02:47
vranakonti View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote vranakonti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:35

That documentary is biased and even the Czech TV that sponsored it,realised that.

This news is from the Serbian News Agency B92:

This is what they said:

Kosovo film sparking controversy in Czech Rep.
12 June 2008 | 10:15 | Source: FoNet
Czech TV is to go ahead with screening a documentary entitled “Stolen Kosovo”, TV spokesman Ladislav Stich has told daily Pravo.

Czech TV has kept Vaclav Dvorak’s documentary under lock and key since March, because it “contains the viewpoints of only one (Serbian) side,” and does not refer to the Kosovo problem, even though the station itself participated in the financing of its production.

Despite disagreements and arguments with Dvorak and producer Aleš Bednarž, the station has decided to show the documentary along with a film giving the viewpoints of the Albanian side. Both documentaries will be shown during a special televised political debate, featuring historians and political analysts.

Czech TV is now searching for a suitable film giving the other side of the debate, for which there are five candidates, so the precise time and date of the broadcast has yet to be set.

This documentary and the refusal of Czech TV to broadcast it has been stirring controversy for several months now between the film’s makers and Czech TV’s producer. The filmmakers claim that the station promised to broadcast the documentary on at least two occasions. However, the station claimed that it could not set an exact date for the broadcast because the documentary was “not balanced” and could not be shown without giving the other side’s point of view and an expert discussion.

Meanwhile, an anonymous YouTube user has already posted the documentary under the title, “Czech Conscience”, where it was watched by almost 100,000 people during three weeks in May, until it was withdrawn.

Czech TV admitted that it insisted on the film being withdrawn from YouTube, since its contract rights with the makers were being breached. Stich added that further legal action could be taken against the makers who deny posting the film on the internet.

Ti Shqipri m ep nder...
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:15
One sided really? I don't think so. I think it explains pretty much exactly what is happening and i'm glad they go back into history to show exactly how the Serb majority in Kosovo became a minority. How Racak was a staged massacre. How America and the KLA terrorists worked together.

In any case I havn't noticed the Czechs really big pro Serbian over anything. The Dutch made a very good documentary too.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:12
The rest of the series from the same guy in the first two sections:

Perhaps an admin could edit the opening post with this list if needed? I don't know.

As for me i've done quite a bit of research on the situation here and even though I got the general gist of what happened in Kosovo I never saw it this up close. It's really sad, and the sad fact is that Krajina and Bosnia are very similar in the way disinformation was used and truth was distrorted.
Theodore Felix View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:04
This documentary is pretty much a one-sided, very pro-Serb docimentary meant to try and portray the Serbs as victims of the whole thing. The big mistake was that it was banned, now because of this it has been hailed as some sort of great work, when in fact its just pro-Serb bias that ignores the other side of the spectrum. Rather the banning it, they should have just shown it alongside something far more moderate in view to even out the perspective.

There already is a topic on the issue and its many pages long. If you want to discuss you are more then welcome to revive it.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 02:05
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 17:54
We'll discuss it in due time.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 16:39
Milosevic the victim? Bah. That is hilarious.

Serbs as a people get a bad reputation due to him and his actions, but he deserves his bad reputation

General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:32
As time passes more and more of the world is seeing the lies of Clinton and his manipulation in the Balkans. How the supposed war criminals painted as black as coal were actually the victims that fell prey to Tito's boarders and the west's ambitions. I say this as a person who grew up within this propaganda and believed the Serbs were evil and I remember when I saw on CNN how Belgrade was being bombed and I said "who cares if they die, they started the war." And I shudder today at those words.

Another good documentary is one about Slobodan Milosevic, Glosses at the Trial, made by the Dutch. Eye opening to say the least. It should be on google videos in two parts.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:11

Ok. Nice. I think this belongs in the minefield. Or better yet, should be integrated with the 40 odd page Kosovo topic already there.

Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:05
Stolen Kosovo - Oteto Kosovo

Here is Czech documentary movie called "Stolen Kosovo". This movie was created by Czech TV. It documents the plight of serbs in Kosovo and NATO's agenda to tear away Kosovo from Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkL3cJGTTk
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910